Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Neil Armstrong & the Moon Landings brings the heady days of the space race to life, describing the exciting events that led to the great astronaut Neil Armstrong becoming the first man to set foot on the Moon.
This simple, friendly children’s first history series, aimed at readers aged 5 and up, takes a close look at some key events and personalities through history and reveals how and why they are still important to us today. A perfect support to learning about history at Key Stage 1, each book uses a rich variety of historical sources, from diaries to paintings, to bring events to life, while simple historical vocabulary is introduced and explained. Each book also features a simple timeline and explores how we find about the past. All text has been carefully checked by a historian.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: D-Day Dog
The Way Back Home
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
The Fastest Boy in the World
5booksLouis Sachar Pack x 5
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #7: The Third Wheel
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- Settlers and Invaders of Britain: The Celts, Picts, Scoti and Romans
How to Train Your Dragon #3: How to Speak Dragonese
30copiesThe Flower x 30
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
- Pokemon: Alola Region Adventure Guide
6booksMy First Book of Nature Pack x 6
- Look Up!
Acorn: Dragon Gets By
- Dork Diaries #5: Dear Dork
- The Koala Who Could