Usborne First Reading: How the Rhino Got His Skin
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look at the rhino, with his wrinkly skin. How did he get to be this way? Find out in Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal fable, simply retold for lucky little readers. Originally the rhino had lovely smooth skin. What happened to make it so saggy-baggy? You’ll love this surprising story, with its bright and beautiful pictures. The perfect way to get reading – just so!
- A short retelling of Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal story
- Rewritten in simple, vivid language that builds literacy skills
- From Level 1 of the best-loved Usborne First Reading series
- Beautifully produced hardback reader with colour pictures
- Perfect for first solo reading or for sharing with an adult
- Entertaining puzzles at the end to check comprehension
December 1st, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.