This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A brilliantly funny and heartfelt story about empathy, kindness, celebrating what makes us different, and… unicorns!I do not like smiling, I do not like cake,I do not like ice cream (makes my tummy ache).I stomp over rainbows and will not say ‘Whoop!”(and don’t talk to me about unicorn poop). If you think that all unicorns love rainbows then think again, because this unicorn most certainly doesn’t! In fact, there are a lot of things he doesn’t like, and he’s going to tell you all about it... So get ready, because you’re about to meet an emo unicorn who truly stands out from the crowd. And a special bunch of friends who accept him for who he is.
- From bestselling author of Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop
- Shiny foil on the cover makes this a special gift
- Bright bold illustrations – an explosion of colour!
- A hilarious twist on the normally super-sweet unicorn books – for kids who like to stand out from the crowd
Our June 2021 Ages 3-4 Book of the Month
For children aged 3 to 5, our Book of the Month pick for June is Unicorns Don’t Love Rainbows. If you think that all unicorns love rainbows then think again, because this unicorn most certainly does not! In fact, there are a lot of things he doesn’t like; rainbows, smiling, cake, not even unicorn poop! He really is as far from a magical, mystical unicorn as you would expect! But that doesn’t matter, because his friends accept him for exactly who he is.
This emo unicorn is a hilarious twist on the stereotypical super sweet unicorn story. Perfect for kids that like to stand out from the crowd, it’s all about celebrating what makes each of us different. It also teaches empathy, kindness and promotes accepting others, which is key early on in a child’s development. From bestselling author Emma Adams and filled with bright and bold illustrations by Mike Byrne. It’s an explosion of colour, with a shiny foil cover to match, making it the perfect gift for any child.
March 4th, 2021
AR book level: 3.2; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
- Rosie Revere and Friends Pack
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- 4u2read Michael Morpurgo Pair
- PM Writing 4: Art at School (PM Emerald) Level 26
- Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
- Super Cute - Best Friends Forever
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
- A Lamb Called Lucky
- The Proudest Blue
- The Princess and the Peas
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- The Viking Sagas: Bracelet of Bones
Mudpuddle Farm: Alien Invasion!
- Usborne Picture Books: The Magic Porridge Pot
When Jelly Had a Wobble
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
4booksFunny Picture Books Pack x 4
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
2booksShadow Magic Pair
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
Pip and Egg
- Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
- Rainbow Magic Early Reader: Summer the Holiday Fairy
- Macca's Makeover
- National Geographic Kids: Phonics Box Set
4booksBella Broomstick Pack x 4