The Ultimate Guide to Basketball (100% Unofficial)
Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The ultimate guide to basketball! This full-colour epic guide to one of the most popular games on the planet covers everything from player profiles to top tournaments and super skills – and a million things in between! It’s the perfect introduction to the game. Features stars such as LeBron James, Ovie Soko, Jeremy Lin, Steph Curry, Tamika Catchings and more. Readers will discover the background of the game, the history of the NBA and all about the British Basketball League. Content includes:
- Profiles of the top global players
- History and facts of the game
- Pro skills – how to be the best
- Top trophies – everything you need to know!
- Ultimate fan quiz
- Fill-in page for your own player profile.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- A Life Story: Captain Tom Moore
2booksMy Story Pack
- The Bookshop Girl
6copiesCollins Primary Atlas x 6
6copiesOxford Primary Thesaurus x 6
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Barack Obama (Book only)
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
- The House of Clouds
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
Striking Out: The Debut Novel from Superstar Striker Ian Wright
6copiesOxford Primary Dictionary x6
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
- Puffin Classics: The Odyssey
4booksFootball Legends Pack x 4
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
A Life Story: Serena Williams
- Brightstorm #1: Brightstorm: A Sky-Ship Adventure