This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A festive funny to brighten up your ho-ho-holiday. Will Ben’s dad be home for Christmas? And why is Ben driving that sleigh? Ben has one important thing on his Christmas list this year, and it’s the same thing as every other year. He wants his dad to come home for Christmas. But his wish never comes true. And Ben’s starting to wonder: if Santa’s so bad at his job, does he even exist at all…? So on Christmas Eve, Ben sets up a booby trap to catch the jolly bearded fella as he comes sliding down the chimney. Will it work? Will Ben get the proof he’s after? And will it be the craziest Christmas ever? YES!
- By the brilliant author of The Accidental Prime Minster
- A witty Christmas cracker full of magic and merriment
- Tom McLaughlin is a former cartoonist and scriptwriter
- He has written and illustrated several children’s books
This product has not been reviewed yet.