This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Toby has to finish the final thing on The List. It’s a list of brave, daring, totally awesome things that he and his best friend, Lucas, planned to do together, and the only item left is to hike the Appalachian Trail. But now Lucas isn’t there to do it with him.Toby’s determined to hike the trail alone and fulfil their pact, which means dealing with the little things the blisters, the heat, the hunger – and the big things – the bears, the loneliness, and the memories.When a storm comes, Toby finds himself tangled up in someone else’s mess: Two boys desperately need his help. But does Toby have any help to give?The Trail is a remarkable story of physical survival and true friendship, about a boy who’s determined to forge his own path – and to survive.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: Oliver's Vegetables
- The Biggest Story
- Beautiful Bananas
- Lalani of the Distant Sea
Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem
The Bubble Boy
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 6-7)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 7-8)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 10-11)
Room on the Broom
- Binny's Diwali
- Kid Normal #2: Kid Normal and the Rogue Heroes
- Shadow Magic #1: Shadow Magic
- The Ones That Disappeared
- Handa's Surprise
- Where the River Runs Gold
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
3booksKiran Millwood Hargrave Pack x 3
- Amazing Grace
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
- Riverdale #4: Death of a Cheerleader (Riverdale, Book 4)