Buy this and your school gets $2.17 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Eric Carle does it again. A miracle of a book: feel the sun, the soil, the magic of a flower growing. When a tiny seed is blown away from its parent plant, it travels a very long way. Finally it lands on fertile earth, and the little seed grows and grows. Soon it is the tallest flower for miles around. Imagine that! Then one day the autumn wind blows, and thousands of new tiny seeds begin a journey of their own… Eric Carle’s beautiful torn-paper pictures have never glowed more brightly.
- By the author of The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- A beautiful first look at plant life cycles