This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The glorious tale of a little castle mouse with a big heart – and a thirst for adventure! Despereaux is a mouse in love; in love with music, with stories, and with a princess named Pea. He can read books, and he can hear sounds that no one else can hear. (Two very dangerous talents for a castle mouse like him.) Everyone expects Despereaux to die young, but he stubbornly refuses to do so. But when he’s whisked into a breakneck adventure, will he finally win his heart’s desire?
- A stunning Newbery Medal winner by Kate DiCamillo
- A timeless story of chivalry, friendship and magic
- Kate is one of America’s top children’s authors
- Her other novels include The Tiger Rising
This product has not been reviewed yet.