This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A wonderful new anthology of poems by winner of the Queens Medal and the Eleanor Farjeon Award, 2016
Do triangles ever get into a tangle when their sides meet their angles?
A wonderful new children’s poetry collection, from a celebrated, award-winning poet. From nature and science to identity, prepare to be transported on a journey through past and present. This collection from John Agard, winner of the Queens Medal and the Eleanor Farjeon Award, explores the wonders of the world – inviting your child to ponder life’s questions with lots of fun along the way!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Day War Came
- Where Zebras Go
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Hidden Figures (Book only)
Baby Aliens: Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- My Brother is a Superhero
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
- Settlers and Invaders of Britain: The Celts, Picts, Scoti and Romans
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
The Book of Dust #1: La Belle Sauvage
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
30copiesPlastic Book Jackets x 30
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
- The Light Jar
- Voices in the Park
Dog Man #8: Fetch-22
- Blackberry Blue
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
5booksMy Brother is a Superhero Pack x 5