This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Mr Mack’s inventing career has got off to a bad start – he’s been arrested for carrying a machine-gun-shaped saw! Now it’s up to Jimmy, Robbie, Kayla and Rover the wonder-dog to rescue Mr Mack from prison! But that’s not all. There are also evil orphan-catchers on the rampage, and an army of stroppy slugs trying to conquer the world. How can the Mack children take on this legion of villains and rescue Mr Mack? Just ask Rover! More wickedly comical capers from a prince among writers, the inimitable Roddy Doyle.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Puppy Place #3: Shadow
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates