Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Japan: the Land and People takes you on a whistlestop tour around this most incredible country. Explore its islands, mountains and volcanoes, and meet some incredible wildlife along the way. Marvel at the sleek, shiny skyscrapers, the high-tech transport systems and the world-famous food, and delve into the country’s rich history.
Discover what it’s like to grow up in Japan – school, family life, socializing and religion – and find out how life is in a society that has a futuristic outlook while honouring its historic traditions. Learn about Japan’s booming economy, fuelled by innovative designs and cutting-edge technology. Amazing photographs transport you to the very heart of this unique, fascinating, visually-exciting country. Crammed full of facts, stats and incredible information – and much cheaper than a plane ticket – this is the perfect introduction to Japan!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Coming to England
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
- The Great War Anthology
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
- Valentine Joe
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
The Garbage King
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- The Orchestra
Percy Jackson #5: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Found! Vikings
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7