Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
On a visit to the US things take a strange turn for 12-year-old Ajay when, completely at random and totally by accident, he is sworn in as the new president. Well, I guess he can’t be any worse than that guy who had the job before him, right? Wrong. It’s quite easy for power to go to your head and Ajay, overwhelmed by it all, goes rogue. Soon he’s too busy ordering sparkly capes and enforcing the new national spider plan to spot the dastardly plot unfolding right under his nose.
July 5th, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.9; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Turbulent Term of Tyke Tiler
- If You Like David Walliams...
- Beaver Towers
- There Was a Wee Lassie Who Swallowed a Midgie
- Thorfinn the Nicest Viking and the Awful Invasion
- Wed Wabbit
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- How High the Moon
30copiesOn the Way Home x 30
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse
Mortal Engines Quartet #2: Predator's Gold
Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
- National Curriculum SATs Tests: Practice for the Phonics Screening Check
- Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
- The Giggler Treatment
- Willbee the Bumblebee
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- My Story: The Sweep's Boy
You Can't Scare a Princess
- PM Blue: Animal Homes (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 11, 12
- CHERUB #1: The Recruit
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- The Bookshop Girl