This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
How silly? Veggies make you strong. They also make you laugh. Feel the might of potato power! You’ve heard of human superheroes. Maybe even animal superheroes. But now (loud drum roll) it’s time to meet a jacket potato superhero! He’s always there when the chips are down. Supertato’s a good guy whose thick skin hides a soft, fluffy centre. Plus, he’s got eyes everywhere. Yup: there’s no place for baddies to hide! Going to the supermarket will never be quite the same again. But it will be super-funny. Just beware of the Evil Pea…
- Laugh-out-loud silliness where veggies save the world
- By the acclaimed creators of Barry the Fish with Fingers
- The first Supertato book won the Hampshire Book Award
- Sue Hendra’s bright, wacky artwork is a joy to look at
February 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Mixed: A World of Colour
There's an Alien in Your Book
Supertato: Carnival Catastro-Pea!
- Collins School Dictionary
There's a Superhero in Your Book
- Perfectly Norman
7booksJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack x 7
- Handa's Noisy Night
- Oliver's Vegetables
- Grandad Mandela
- The Worrysaurus
- Binny's Diwali
- The Koala Who Could
3booksCogheart Pack x 3
- Read with Oxford: Stage 1: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Silly Races and Other Stories
- Read with Oxford: Stage 4: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Bigfoot Mystery and Other Stories
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack E x 6
- My Hair