Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fifteen-year-old Samuel Scott died while building the Titanic. As the ship sails to her doom, his ghost moves restlessly alongside the passengers and crew: Frederick Fleet: the young look-out who spotted the iceberg and who survived in a life-boat with (the unsinkable) Molly Brown; Howard Hartley Wallace: the heroic band-leader who played ragtime music as the freezing waters lapped at his feet; Harold Bride: the junior radio operator whose messages echoed on, long after the ship had disappeared to its icy grave …
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Work It, Girl: Boss the Bestseller List Like J.K. Rowling
Murder Most Unladylike #3: First Class Murder
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
- Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II
- Never Let Me Go
- Sterling (Ultimate Football Heroes) - Collect Them All!
- Jack and the Baked Beanstalk
The Turbulent Term of Tyke Tiler
Voices #2: Diver's Daughter: A Tudor Story (Voices #2)
- Chinese Cinderella
- Asha and the Spirit Bird
The Life I'm In
A Life Story: Serena Williams
- Supertato: Bubbly Troubly
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane