This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The story continues in this sixth book in the Spirit Animals series – an epic collection of stories that leap from the page into a riveting online game. Your book is the key to claim your spirit animal! Deep in the desert there sits a beautiful oasis, ruled by a monarch unlike any other in Erdas. His name is Cabaro, the Great Lion, and he reigns over a kingdom of animals, jealously guarding his golden talisman. No human has ever set foot in the Great Beast’s territory. The journey to his oasis is impossible.As a team, Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan have achieved the impossible before. But now that team is broken—the friends scattered by a devastating betrayal. The young heroes and their spirit animals have already sacrificed much in their quest for the talismans. But with the world crumbling all around them-and a ruthless enemy opposing their every move-their greatest sacrifices are yet to come. The fate of Erdas has fallen on the shoulders of these brave strangers . . . and on you..
- Part engrossing book series, part action role-playing game – discover your spirit animal and join the adventure.
- Six immersive novels and a breathtaking game make this a world children will want to live in for ever
- Hardback format makes this a lovely gift
- Each book in the series will unlock expanded gameplay on the Spirit Animals online game site www.spiritanimals.com
- The stunning game puts players in the world of the books, drawing reluctant readers into the story
Spirit Animals (book 6)
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 7.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.