This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
These high-interest non-fiction titles will add depth to your project work and ensure engaging cross-curricular creative topic-led lessons. There are now 28 titles in this appealing independent or guided reading series. The series has:
- 28 titles covering four reading levels – two levels for Year 5 and two levels for Year 6.
- Discussion starters to get the whole class talking.
- Glossary and index to develop children’s comprehension skills and vocabulary.
- Superb photography to engage your pupils. This title takes an exciting look at the world’s greatest building feats from Stonehenge to the Channel Tunnel.
This product has not been reviewed yet.