Buy this and your school gets $4.35 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on The Wolf Wilder.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThe Wolf Wilder x6
- Read & Respond: Artemis Fowl
30copiesThe Wolf Wilder x30
30copiesWolf Hollow x 30
10copiesScholastic Classics: A Christmas Carol x 10
- Read & Respond: Journey to the River Sea
- Read & Respond: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
- Read & Respond: A Christmas Carol
- Read & Respond: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Read & Respond: Varjak Paw
- Read & Respond: Stormbreaker
6copiesArtemis Fowl x 6
- Read & Respond: Flat Stanley
- Read & Respond: There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom
- Read & Respond: Skellig
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
6copiesCharlie and the Chocolate Factory x 6
- Read & Respond: Letters from the Lighthouse
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
- Becoming: Adapted for Younger Readers
6copiesSkellig x 6
6copiesJourney to the River Sea x 6
- Read & Respond: Wonder
- Read & Respond: The Boy at the Back of the Class
- Stories for South Asian Super Girls
6copiesVarjak Paw x 6
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
4booksVoices Pack x 4
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
The Story of the Windrush