Buy this and your school gets $5.80 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Pie Corbett’s Page-Turners is a read-aloud programme of exciting fiction by top authors, chosen by one of Britain’s best-loved literacy experts. It introduces your class to stimulating books that build upon the core reading habits developed in Pie Corbett’s Reading Spine, while getting children reading for pleasure. This handy teacher’s guide is bursting with innovative ways to get the most from Pie’s chosen books in your classroom. It includes top tips for reading aloud with children, and comprehensive teacher’s notes for every chosen book for Years 3-6. You’ll also find inspiring advice on using the books to teach English skills including comprehension, writing and drama.
- An exciting classroom programme of stimulating read-aloud favourites
- Full of irresistible fiction to fire children up and spark their reading habits
- This guide contains teaching ideas to use with the Page-Turners programme
- Lots of advice to improve English skills and get children reading eagerly
- The perfect complement to Pie Corbett’s Reading Spine and Poetry Spine
You can buy the Page-Turners children’s books in our handy packs ranged by year group. They are also available individually and in sets of six and 30.
This product has not been reviewed yet.