Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Mud, gunfire, gas attacks: the life of a young soldier on the First World War frontline. This My Story diary takes you inside the massive conflict that shook the world a century ago. It’s the diary of Billy Stevens, who goes to war in the trenches as an innocent boy from Carlisle. He sees the world transformed to death and horror. Around nine million soldiers will be killed within four years. Will Billy be one of them?
- A thrilling fictional diary which brings history to life
- From a best-loved series with over a million copies sold
- A great place to start learning about the First World War
- Exciting historical reading that supports the curriculum
842 in ISBC ROW November 2017 Clubs
January 2nd, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 128 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.