This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Heard about ‘our boys’? Now say hello to the girls! It’s 1917, and the Great War is raging across Europe. When Daffy Rowntree’s soldier brother goes missing in action, she refuses to sit at home any longer. It’s time for Daffy to do her bit – by joining the women’s ambulance service! Soon she’s plunged into the mud and horror of the French battlefields, ferrying the wounded out of the trenches. But even for rescuers like Daffy, safety is never guaranteed…
- Riveting diary fiction from a million-selling series
- A vivid first-hand account of the First World War
- Explores how women got involved in the trenches
- Exciting way to explore curriculum-linked history
This product has not been reviewed yet.