Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A playful, warm and funny story following a boy with a wild imagination and his lively family, from brand new creative duo: Swapna Haddow and Dapo Adeola.
Shhh. Beware. My dad is a grizzly bear.
In this family, it’s just possible that Dad is a grizzly bear . . . He has fuzzy fur, enormous paws and loves the outdoors. He sleeps a lot even in the cinema and when he’s awake, he’s always hungry, usually eating up all the honey. What else could Dad be? But sometimes, when it’s scary at night, a lovely big bear hug is just what is needed.
A hilarious debut picture book written by Swapna Haddow author of the Dave Pigeon series and illustrated by the brilliantly talented Dapo Adeola author of Look Up!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Supertato: Bubbly Troubly
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Gold Pack x 4
- PM Yellow: Our Pets (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
- National Geographic Kids: Phonics Box Set
- The Works: Key Stage 2
- PM Blue: Animal Homes (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 11, 12
Ted Hughes: Collected Poems for Children
- The Cat in the Hat
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- A First Poetry Book
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
- Superheroes Are Everywhere
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book?
- How to Be Me
- Where Zebras Go
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around
The Way Back Home
- Read with Oxford: Stage 4: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Bigfoot Mystery and Other Stories
6booksMo Willems Pack x 6
- LEGO® DC Universe: Super Heroes Phonics Box
- The Koala Who Could