Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The fabulously festive fifth Murder Most Unladylike mystery.
It’s Christmas, and the snow is falling in Cambridge, where the detective duo Daisy Wells and Hazel Wong are spending the festive period.
But Hazel’s hopes of relaxing amongst the beautiful spires, cosy libraries and inviting tea-rooms are dashed by the danger lurking in the dark stairwells of Maudlin College.
Two days before Christmas, there is a terrible accident.
At least, it appears to be an accident – until the Detective Society look a little closer, and realise a murder has taken place.
Faced with several irritating grown-ups and fierce competition from a rival agency, they must use all their cunning and courage to find the killer (in time for Christmas Day, of course).
‘A superb puzzle . . . Splendidly seasonal’ Metro
‘Fabulous’ The Times
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
You Should See Me in a Crown
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
- Coming Home (Early Reader)
- Punching the Air
- Boy Underwater
- The Accidental Father Christmas
- Skulduggery Pleasant #13: Seasons of War
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
- The Sun is Also a Star
- The Hate U Give
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
Murder Most Unladylike #4: Jolly Foul Play
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
- Yes No Maybe So
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
4booksRaina Telgemeier Graphic Fiction Pack x 4
- Good Girl, Bad Blood
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
- Oh My Gods
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
Owen and the Soldier
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean
We Are the Beaker Girls
- From the Films of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Journal
- Terror Kid