Mr Majeika and the Lost Spell Book
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Having a wizard for a teacher is totally magical! And what better time to enjoy it than Halloween? Class Three can’t wait to enjoy Mr Majeika’s cool spells and spooky tricks. So they’re not impressed when their headteacher imposes some extra-strict Halloween rules! But Mr Majeika can’t resist using a little bit of magic to make the festival go with a bang. Unfortunately, this ends up getting him the sack! Oh no! Without Mr Majeika’s magic, school seems terribly boring. How can Class Three get their favourite teacher back?
- A fabulous favourite from this well-loved classic series
- Full of excitement, intrigue, magic and twists and turns
- Perfectly pitched, fully rounded story for younger readers
- Really engaging yet simple read which builds confidence
September 4th, 2003
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.9; Middle years; 1.0 points
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.