This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Wow! A Kung-Fu Cow! Yikes! A Tattoo-Cow. Boing! A Kangaroo-Cow. Which moo jumps out at you? Tug the tabs and lift the five chunky flaps of this brilliant novelty picture book to see a herd of hilarious moo-cows doing all sorts of a-moosing things! There’s a cool cow for everyone in this comic masterpiece, a fantastically colourful sequel to the hugely popular Octopus Socktopus and Elephant Wellyphant by Nick Sharratt, one of Britain’s best-loved illustrators. With superb, satisfying novelty features: pull-tabs, pop-ups and flaps, along with appealing illustrations and hilarious wordplay, this baby picture book will be fun for little ones and parents alike!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Poetry By Heart
- Pirates Are Coming!
- Read & Respond: Varjak Paw
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #4: Dog Days
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever
Crazy Mayonnaisy Mum
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Rabbit and Bear Pack
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3: The Last Straw
- Magnetic Polydron Set (32 pieces)
- Now Wash Your Hands!
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
Heard It in the Playground
- All Because You Matter
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9: The Long Haul
The Tiny Seed
The Leaf Thief
Baby Touch: Happy Eid!
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans