This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The title says it all in this electrifying finale to the Chaos Walking trilogy. When men turn to monsters, what hope is left? Three armies march on New Prentisstown, each intent on destroying the others. Todd and Viola are caught in the middle: hopelessly outnumbered, with no chance of escape. As the battles begin, how can they stop the fighting? How will they make peace? What terrible choices lie ahead? Still, while there’s life there’s hope. Until a third voice breaks into the battle. A voice bent on revenge…
- The Chaos Walking finale – winner of the Carnegie Medal
- By the brilliant Patrick Ness, who also wrote A Monster Calls
- An electrifying tale of power gone amok and the brutality of war
- Dystopian fantasy with a hugely topical real-world message
AR book level: 5.6; Upper years; 21.0 points
- 624 pages