This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Humans love Christmas! But do cats? Find out in this festive favourite about a best-loved family pet. Everyone knows that Christmas is coming. Everyone, that is, except Mog. No one has warned her about it, and she’s baffled by all the fuss. The house is full of noisy strangers, weird smells and strange spiky objects. And when she sees a tree walking around and talking, it’s the last straw! Mog rushes up to the roof to hide. Will she come back down in time for Christmas…?
- A seasonal classic from iconic author Judith Kerr
- Judith is the author of The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- All the magic of Christmas with a comical furry twist
- Helps young children see things through a pet’s eyes