This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The Wimpy Kid... with death. Milo tells of his year of loss in diary entries, cartoons and sticky notes. Ever since his mother died, there’s not much Milo likes anymore. Nothing’s the same. Not his dad. Not his sister. Definitely not himself. Milo is secretly in love with the girl he sneezed over on the first day of his new school. Plus, he’s struggling to cope with being the new kid. Can this loveable thirteen-year-old geek survive a school year filled with painful reminders of his old life?
- Funny and poignant story told in text and cartoons
- Explores grief and loss in a realistic and witty way
- By the acclaimed author and cartoonist of Pond Scum
- “A profound slice of one boy’s life.” School Library Journal
- 288 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.