Men, Women and Children in Tudor Times
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Take a look at the role of men, women and children in everyday life in Tudor times.
Drawing on evidence the Tudors left behind, this book examines how Tudors lived, studied, worked, worshipped and played.
There’s also the chance to find out about some of the key people who lived during this period of history, including Edward VI, Bess of Hardwick and John Esson, a poor orphan.
October 13th, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Orange: Walking on the Moon (Non-fiction) Level 15
30copiesVoices in the Park x 30
- PM Sapphire: Escape from Vesuvius (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 30
6copiesCan't You Sleep, Little Bear? x 6
30copiesCan't You Sleep, Little Bear? x 30
A Monster Calls (Non-Illustrated Edition)
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary
6copiesThe Witches x 6
6copiesVoices in the Park x 6
6copiesClockwork x 6
- PM Turquoise: The Fox and the Crow (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 17
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
19booksFamilies and Home Life KS2 Pack
6copiesSkellig x 6
30copiesCogheart x 30
6booksAncient Egypt Topic Pack
Slug Needs a Hug
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
8booksViking Topic Pack
11booksAncient Romans Topic Pack
- Oxford Very First Dictionary
- Fast Forward Silver: Aztec Beliefs (Non-fiction) Level 23
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
6copiesCogheart x 6
- The Oxford Treasury of Nursery Rhymes
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
5booksComparing People from the Past Pack x 5
30copiesPhilip's Infant School Atlas x 30
30copiesGoodnight Mister Tom x 30
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen