Malice in Underland #1: Malice in Underland
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gorgeously gothic debut series. Packed with wonderful characters, witty writing and thrilling adventure.Starfell meets The Addams Family. Meet Malice Morbid Malign . She’s from Underland, land of sorcery, spooks and skulduggery. But, she and her family live in Topside and mischief is their business . . . And the business of mischief is a very serious matter! The Malign family hate books, they hate bathing, and they especially HATE helping. But when grandad ghosts mysteriously start disappearing, including her own beloved grandad, Malice has no choice but to help. She partners up with her Uncle Vexatious, to solve the case of the missing grandad-ghosts.
- The perfect next read for Amelia Fang fans.
- This funny, warm-hearted, spooky series – stunningly illustrated by Hannah Peck, and beautifully packaged – will delight and enchant middle-grade readers aged 9-12.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThe Boy in the Striped Pyjamas x 6
Room on the Broom
6copiesCharlie and the Chocolate Factory x 6
Paddington Bear #1: A Bear Called Paddington
6copiesVarjak Paw x 6
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World
- The Million Pieces of Neena Gill
- PM Orange: Guinea Pigs (PM Non-fiction) Levels 15, 16
- Found! Vikings
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
The Smeds and the Smoos
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam: Up, Up and Away!
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
- Disney Twisted Tales: Peter Pan - Straight On Till Morning
- Disney Twisted Tales: Twisted Tales - So This is Love
- 100 Dogs
- David Walliams and Tony Ross Pack