Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Molly has a magical way with animals – she can talk to them! And now Star, a spaniel puppy, is terribly unhappy. Nobody can work out why. That is, until Molly finds out that she’s been separated from her twin sister. Can Molly reunite Star with her twin before their bond is broken forever?
- A magical animal story by the bestselling Holly Webb
- Holly is an undisputed star of young animal fiction
- Very simple and beautifully illustrated short novel
- Great for building enthusiasm and reading stamina
Magic Molly (book 2)
April 7th, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.1; Lower years; 1.0 points
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.