Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Molly has a magical way with animals – she can talk to them! And now Sparkle the soot-black kitten is lost, and he needs Molly’s help to get back home. But that means going into the spooky wood… and to the witch’s cottage! If you love pets, step into Molly’s enchanted world, where animals are all around – and magic is too!
- A magical animal story by the bestselling Holly Webb
- Holly is an undisputed star of young animal fiction
- Very simple and beautifully illustrated short novel
- Great for building enthusiasm and reading stamina
Magic Molly (book 1)
February 3rd, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.2; Lower years; 1.0 points
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.