This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Love animals? Don’t just visit the zoo. Head to a new life in Africa! Magical secrets, wild landscapes, exotic creatures: it’s animal paradise. At first, Martine hates the idea of living in South Africa. How can she be happy there? She’s lonely and friendless: an orphan, stuck with a grumpy guardian on a game reserve miles from anywhere. But then Martine meets the white giraffe. One night he’s there, outside her window: silver in the moonlight, looking straight at her. What does he want? Well: he knows something very special about Martine, starting with her magical healing powers…
- Dramatic adventures full of magic and wild mystery
- Stunning look at Africa’s wildlife and vivid landscapes
- Heartfelt message about respecting animals and nature
- Lauren St John is a Blue Peter Book Award winner
“Transports you instantly into the heart of Africa… beguiling story-telling with a timeless feel” – The Bookseller
This product has not been reviewed yet.