Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The first book in the heart-warming White Giraffe series by Lauren St John, featuring the African adventures of Martine and her magical white giraffe.
When tragedy strikes on a winter’s night in England, Martine is sent to live with her grandmother on a game reserve in South Africa.
Her wild, beautiful new home is riddled with secrets, but lonely Martine finds comfort in the legend of a white giraffe and in mysterious Grace, who believes Martine has a powerful gift.
Defying her grandmother by entering the reserve alone, Martine is plunged into a world of danger, mystery and adventure. Who can she trust? And how far will she go to save the only friend she has ever known?
The White Giraffe (book 1)
July 2nd, 2007
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.2; Middle years; 7.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Dead Man's Cove
- The Princess and the Suffragette
- The Million Pieces of Neena Gill
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates
5booksLouis Sachar Pack x 5
- Talking Turkeys
The Skylarks' War
- My Story: The Titanic (reloaded)
- PM Purple: The Boy Who Cried Wolf (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 19, 20
30copiesBeetle Boy x 30
A Life Story: Alan Turing
- Family Poems
3booksChaos Walking Trilogy
Ottoline and the Yellow Cat
The Island at the End of Everything
- Wolf Hollow
The Diamond Brothers Pack x 5
- A Change is Gonna Come (BAME Short Stories)
- PM Purple: Town Mouse and Country Mouse (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 19, 20
4booksRaina Telgemeier Graphic Fiction Pack x 4
- PM Gold: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 21, 22
- PM Gold: The Ant and the Grasshopper (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 21
- A Life Story: Rosalind Franklin