This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > BAME
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- Fiction > Science Fiction > Dystopian Fiction
- Multicultural > African
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Black History Month
Sephy is alone and pregnant, living in an apartheid state. She ought to be close to the top of a society where dark-skinned Crosses have the best of everything. But her baby daughter has a Nought father, Callum. A father whom Sephy’s own father executed. Now Sephy and her unborn baby are shunned by Noughts and Crosses alike. Meanwhile, eaten up with bitterness, Callum’s brother Jude blames Sephy for the horrors his family has suffered. But now Jude’s life rests on a knife edge. Will Sephy be forced, once again, to take sides?
This product has not been reviewed yet.