This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 67 ratings
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
THE voice of girls growing up. It’s hard to believe there was once a world without Jacqueline Wilson. Nobody else captures the real (and sometimes troubled) lives of girls in quite the way she does. Girls like Tracy Beaker, who lives in a children’s home and has never seen her real parents. Or Cookie, forced to run away from a father who terrifies her. Life isn’t always simple in the stories Jacky tells. But although it can be tough, it is also hopeful and sweet.
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
- She is an OBE and former Children’s Laureate
- Her books include the bestselling Hetty Feather series
- She excels at perceptive tales of family and friendship