This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Got time for a chuckle? Love cheeky giggles? Read this! Bags of silly fun with Horrid Henry to help you start reading on your own. Henry is off on a camping holiday in France. Hurray! It’s time for luxury and laziness galore. Moody Margaret has told him all about camping: a huge tent with soft beds, a giant TV, a swimming pool and a disco. So Henry gets a horrid shock when the family arrive at a bare, rocky campsite in the middle of nowhere. How will he escape?
- A favourite Horrid Henry story in a short easy reader
- Simple text split into highly illustrated chapters
- New colour pictures by star illustrator Tony Ross
- Ideal reading practice for Henry’s younger fans
May 28th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.