Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Jacky’s first ever Second World War story! Home is where the heart is. But young evacuee Shirley doesn’t have a real home anymore… It’s 1939. The war has just started, and ten-year-old Shirley is being sent away on a train with her schoolmates. She doesn’t know where she’s going, or what’ll happen when she gets there. She’s just been told that she’s going on ‘a little holiday’. Soon Shirley ends up in the country, with two boys – Kevin and Archie – from the East End of London. But living in the eerie Red House, with the mysterious Mrs Waverley, is an experience that will change Shirley forever…
- A stunning World War Two story from a beloved author
- Brings the war alive in a tale of friendship and courage
- For fans of Hetty Feather and Goodnight Mister Tom
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
February 1st, 2018
- 464 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.