Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Based on the Oscar winning short film!
It’s up to Daddy to give his daughter an extra-special hair style in this story of self-confidence and the love between fathers and daughters.
Zuri knows her hair is beautiful, but it has a mind of its own!
It kinks, coils, and curls every which way. Mum always does Zuri’s hair just the way she likes it – so when Daddy steps in to style it for an extra special occasion, he has a lot to learn.
But he LOVES his Zuri, and he’ll do anything to make her – and her hair – happy.
Tender and empowering, Hair Love is an ode to loving your natural hair – and a celebration of daddies and daughters everywhere.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Billy and the Dragon
- All Because You Matter
- Oxford School Shakespeare: Julius Caesar
- Oxford School Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing
Roddy Doyle Bind-Up: The Giggler Treatment, Rover Saves Christmas, The Meanwhile Adventures
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- Puppy Place #9: Pugsley
- The Works: Key Stage 2
If All the World Were...
- The Proudest Blue
- Worries: Jaz and the New Baby
Ted Hughes: Collected Poems for Children
- Umbrella Mouse
- Sophie's Stories
- A First Poetry Book
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- Oxford School Shakespeare: The Tempest
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
- Rainbow Magic Green Fairies: Lily the Rainforest Fairy
Planet Omar: Incredible Rescue Mission
Monster Ate My Packed Lunch!
6copiesWolf Brother x 6
- Meesha Makes Friends
- Where Zebras Go
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around