Grow Up, David!
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Uh-oh! Tiny tearaway David is back. He’s a bit bigger. But will his behaviour be better? This cheeky ankle-biter already captured our hearts in No, David! But while his mum always tells him ‘no’, his big brother says ‘grow up’! David eats his brother’s Halloween candy (so annoying), is too little to play ball, and follows him everywhere – even up to his treehouse. What else? Sticking pencils up his nose is NOT funny. Nor is tying people’s shoelaces together. What do you think? Should David grow up? Or do you love him just like he is?
- A hilarious sequel to classic favourite No, David!
- Told through the eyes of David’s exasperated brother
- No, David! was a Caldecott Honor/ALA Notable book
- Bursting with David’s exuberant energy and defiance
January 3rd, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- The Cat in the Hat
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Horrid Henry: Horrid Henry
- White Bird
The Grinny Granny Donkey