Girls in Love
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Teen queen Jacky serves up this timely reminder: boys come and go, but girlfriends stick together – no matter what. Boyfriend trouble? You bet! Ellie and her best friends Nadine and Magda are just starting Year Nine, and they have a lot on their minds – mainly boys! When the three of them decide to navigate the brave new world of love, emotions and tensions are soon running high…
- First in this fabulous series about teen life and friendship
- Uplifting, realistic look at the issues teenage girls face
- Celebrates the joy of friendship and its ups and downs
- Funny and frank – a total essential for Jacky’s older fans!
October 11th, 2007
AR book level: 4.4; Upper years; 5.0 points
- 168 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.