This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A yummy nibble of what this mighty newsmouse has to offer. Mysteries, chuckles, close shaves, whisker-twitching thrills, great colour pictures and lots of smelly cheese! Geronimo Stilton is a rodent reporter with a knack for getting caught up in big adventures. That gives him plenty of scares – and loads of stories to write up in The Rodent’s Gazette. (And in these brilliant books.) If you love to laugh, you’ll love them. They all have amazing colour pictures and enough silly puns to fill the holes in a Swiss cheese.
- The first ten funny stories about this favourite character
- Action, giggles, mysteries and fantastic colour artwork
- Fun text design with highlighted words to boost vocabulary
- Bestselling series which quickly builds reading confidence
July 7th, 2016
In this pack
- Geronimo Stilton #1: Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye
- Geronimo Stilton #2: The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid
- Geronimo Stilton #3: Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House
- Geronimo Stilton #4: I'm Too Fond of My Fur!
- Geronimo Stilton #5: Four Mice Deep in the Jungle
- Geronimo Stilton #6: Paws Off, Cheddarface!
- Geronimo Stilton #7: Red Pizzas for a Blue Count
- Geronimo Stilton #8: Attack of the Bandit Cats
- Geronimo Stilton #9: A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo
- Geronimo Stilton #10: All Because of a Cup of Coffee
This product has not been reviewed yet.