Geronimo Stilton Pack x 10 (Books 1-10) Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A yummy nibble of what this mighty newsmouse has to offer. Mysteries, chuckles, whisker-twitching thrills and lots of smelly cheese! Geronimo Stilton is a rodent reporter with a knack for getting caught up in big adventures. That gives him plenty of scares – and loads of fun stories to write up in The Rodent’s Gazette. (And in these brilliant books.) If you love to laugh, you’ll love his cheeky stories. Amazing colour pictures and enough silly puns to fill the holes in a Swiss cheese!
- A fantastic pack of Geronimo’s witty global bestsellers
- Full of adventure, humour and fantastic colour artwork
- Fun design with highlighted words to boost vocabulary
- Best-loved series which quickly builds reading confidence
July 4th, 2019
In this pack
- Geronimo Stilton #1: Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye
- Geronimo Stilton #2: The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid
- Geronimo Stilton #3: Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House
- Geronimo Stilton #4: I'm Too Fond of My Fur!
- Geronimo Stilton #5: Four Mice Deep in the Jungle
- Geronimo Stilton #6: Paws Off, Cheddarface!
- Geronimo Stilton #7: Red Pizzas for a Blue Count
- Geronimo Stilton #8: Attack of the Bandit Cats
- Geronimo Stilton #9: A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo
- Geronimo Stilton #10: All Because of a Cup of Coffee
This product has not been reviewed yet.