This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Got five minutes? Share this with your grown-ups. A warm, funny story that celebrates mums. One morning Mrs Large (a plump and jolly elephant) needs some peace and quiet away from the kids. So she runs a lovely bubble bath and takes a tray of tasty breakfast into the bathroom. But with lots of cheeky little elephants running riot, her peace is to be very short-lived… Nobody can resist Jill Murphy’s witty text and glowing pictures. Warm your heart and make your mum smile with this jumbo family favourite.
- Over five million Large Family books sold worldwide
- “Family life is beautifully observed” – Daily Telegraph
- Jill Murphy’s other books include The Worst Witch
- She has won the Smarties Prize and Parents Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.