Buy this and your school gets $1.16 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Support your child at the start of their learning journey with these exciting and engaging activity books. Completely in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage, this early English book offers the perfect introduction to sounds and letters.
an introduction to the sound letters make Patterning activities to practice forming letters Rhyming words Tricky words Parent notes on each page explain each activity
First Learning Early English provides reassurance whilst supporting your child’s learning at home. Also includes a free Mini-book to put their learning into practice, and free animations online to show how to form letters and words to consolidate what they have learned. Designed to make learning fun, First Learning titles offer a real sense of achievement with a free rewards certificate.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
First Learning: Early Maths
- First Learning: Early Phonics
First Learning: Phonics Flashcards
- First Learning: Early Number
First Learning: Phonics
First Learning: Counting
- First Learning: Early Writing
- First Learning: Early Handwriting
The Supreme Lie
- Favourite Poems: 101 Classics
- Bob Books: Set 2 - Advancing Beginners Box Set
- Bob Books: Set 1 - Beginning Readers Box Set
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry's Car Journey
- LEGO® DC Universe: Super Heroes Phonics Box
- Cotton Bag
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas