This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The king of flip-flaps strikes again – and this time it’s seasonal. Get your fingers ready, fans! You’re at the farmyard Christmas party. All the animals are dressed in crazy costumes. Can you guess who is wearing each disguise? Peekaboo! Lift the flaps to see who’s who. Did you get them right? Rhymes, guessing games, bold colours, novelty fun. Nick Sharratt at his best.
- Bouncy flip-flap rhyme full of festive surprises
- Illustrated in Nick Sharratt’s bold and unique style
- Nick is one of the UK’s biggest picture book stars
- His books include Elephant Wellyphant and Pirate Pete
September 6th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.