This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One perfect dolphin – one unforgettable summer! Lily’s break is off to a rocky start. Her so-called besties have abandoned her for sleepaway camp, without asking her along. She can’t even spend her spare time hanging out at the Coney Island aquarium. Her boring parents insist she has to study all day long. So when Lily spots a dolphin in a nearby canal, she’s torn. She knows she shouldn’t spend all her time watching the sweet, playful creature. But if the dolphin can’t get back to its pod in the bay, it’ll be in serious trouble. Lily can’t help feeling that saving the dolphin might just be her destiny…
- A heartfelt tale of family and following your dreams
- With a powerful and topical environmental message
- Catherine Hapka has written over 100 books for all ages
- They include Dolphin Dreams and Heart of a Dolphin
April 5th, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Cinderella Is Dead
- Mummy Fairy and Me #4: Mermaid Magic
They Wish They Were Us (the gripping, read-in-one-sitting new murder mystery)
Wizards of Once: Never and Forever
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- Coming to England
- Secrets of a Sun King
- You Are a Champion