Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Vikings have a fearsome reputation as terrifying and brutal warriors, raiding other lands and killing without mercy. They were expert fighters, but also pioneers of seafaring exploration and they traded far and wide. Through artefacts and excavations, Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade explores the Viking world by examining – among other things – longships that were designed especially for fighting, the places they travelled to in order to populate new lands or trade goods such as silver and slaves, and the gods they worshiped to give them victory in battle or ensure a glorious afterlife.
The book also invites readers to use their own imaginations to think about what it would be like to live in Viking times. Would you have been brave enough to take part in a battle to capture an enemy town?
Find out even more about the Vikings in Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture. For readers aged 7+.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
- The Land and the People: Brazil
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
- The Land and the People: Japan
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Found! Vikings
- Coming to England
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
- The Great War Anthology
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
- Deep in the Green Wood
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
The Eagle of the Ninth
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
- The Orchestra
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Reception Fairy Tales Pack x 3
Ted Hughes: Collected Poems for Children
3booksUsborne Graphic Legends Pack
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites