Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dave has a wobbly tooth. He wibbles and wobbles it, but it won’t come out. But then one day Dave lets out an enormous sneeze and the tooth flies across the room and vanishes. Dave searches high and low, but it’s nowhere to be seen. How will he get the tooth fairy to visit him now?
A heartwarming picture book with a unique spin on the tooth fairy tradition.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Gingerbread Man
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
- This Little Puffin: A Treasury of Nursery Rhymes, Songs and Games
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Billy and the Beast
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- The Land and the People: Japan
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
- When We Say Black Lives Matter
- Baby Goes to Market
- Llama Glamarama
- I Spy Island
Mr Penguin and the Fortress of Secrets
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Found! Vikings