To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
DVD Readers CEF Level A2: Take Away My Takeaway: Hong Kong (Book and DVD)
Buy this and your school gets $2.02 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Food and Cooking
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Geography > Journeys and travel
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
Take Away My Takeaway is a UK TV series in which teenage fast food addicts get a surprise trip to the country where their favourite takeaway originates. They learn all about their favourite food, before serving it up to top food critics and chefs. In Take away my takeaway: Hong Kong, two boys travel to Hong Kong in search of a real Chinese takeaway.
CEF Level A2 – For teenagers who have been learning English for at least two years – 1000 headwords.
Award-winning Scholastic DVD Readers are non-fiction graded readers accompanied by up to 30 minutes of DVD material. Based on popular TV factual series and documentary films, Scholastic DVD Readers present teenagers with engaging content that covers a range of curriculum content areas. The DVD clips expose students to authentic English, supported by a simplified voiceover and subtitle option.
This product has not been reviewed yet.