DK Knowledge Encyclopedia
Buy this and your school gets $6.93 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An incredible, educational journey through space and time on planet Earth and beyond. The perfect children’s encyclopedia for a young explorer.
This bold kid’s encyclopedia uses ground-breaking CGI imagery to reveal the world as you’ve never seen it before. Informative, diverse in subject matter, easy to read and brimming with beautiful graphics that make it a truly immersive reading experience.
Part of a fantastic series of kid’s educational books. Explore the incredibly detailed cross-sections and cutaways that reveal the inner workings of just about everything.
Look inside an Apollo spacecraft, a volcano, or the body of a T-rex! Learn about the Big Bang and the science behind fireworks. Then explore the galaxies and stars back to Earth, and in and around the mechanics of the human body.
This fully updated edition of Knowledge Encyclopedia is the perfect reference book for inquisitive minds of all ages, covering space, Earth, nature, the human body, science, and history. More than a general knowledge book, jam-packed with fun facts about the world, it includes fascinating statistics, maps, timelines, graphics, and superb photorealistic cross-sections. A family encyclopedia that makes the most complex subjects easy to understand, so anyone can go on an adventure through its pages.
Explore, Discover And Learn!
Spend quality time exploring our universe with your children, accompanied by impressive visuals to engage their senses.
Discover the mysteries of Tutankhamun’s tomb, what powers tsunamis, tornadoes, and earthquakes or witness the birth of a star in all its glory and learn about the secrets held in our DNA. You can also go back in time to the building of the Great Wall of China or walk the scarred battlefields of two World Wars.
DK’s Knowledge Encyclopedia uncovers the marvels of our world in unprecedented detail and with stunning realism.
This educational book opens the world in new ways through:
-Amazing insights into space and the universe -Interesting facts about Earth include: -A closer look at nature -Diving into the human body -The amazing world of science -Our world’s history
Knowledge Encyclopedia is part of the Knowledge Encyclopedia educational series. Complete the collection to keep your little ones entertained while learning more about the world around them. This series includes titles such as Knowledge Encyclopedia Dinosaur! History!, Space!, Ocean! and more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals
- PM Yellow: Mothers and Babies (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- PM Yellow: Looking at the Birds (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- Baby Shark: Wear Your Mask, Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- Disney Princess: The Essential Guide
- I Survived: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916
- The Screen Thief
- I Survived: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
- Baby Shark and Friends: If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Fins (PB)
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: Lin the Vet (Set 3)
- The Bench
- Beyond the Sky: You and the Universe
The Turbulent Term of Tyke Tiler
- Favourite Poems: 101 Classics
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
- RHS: My Dinosaur Garden Activity Book
- GamesMaster Presents: Stay Alive in Minecraft!
- Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
- Subway Surfers Official Guidebook
2booksMinecraft Handbook Pair
- I Survived: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001 (Graphic Novel)
- The Ultimate At-Home Activity Guide
- Collins School Dictionary and Thesaurus
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 4
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Reading and Maths (Year 5)
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 8-9)
- Moonchild: City of the Sun
Mermaids Rock #2: The Floating Forest
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- DK Findout! Earth